1. Michael Jackson’s music video for “Thriller” has been seen by more than 4 billion people since its release.
2. 49% of Americans start their day with cereal.
3. The average millionaire goes bankrupt at least 3.5 times.
4. Your subconscious mind is 30,000 times more powerful than your conscious mind.
5. Sleeping allows your brain’s synapses to be optimized and prevents your brain from becoming too large.
6. A man’s cognitive function is impaired when interacting with women – Even the thought of interacting with females affects the male brain.
7. People are more likely to remember the first and last things they read on a list than anything else.
8. Repeatedly hitting something until you get it to work is actually called “percussive maintenance.”
9. People in relationships have a tendency to be meaner to single people.
10. Women end up digesting most of the lipstick they apply.
11. A butterfly sees you through their 12,000 eyes.
12. Sometimes people use insults as a way of flirting. Pretending to hate someone they actually desire to be with.
13. Standing while doing work on the computer increases your productivity and will make you more focused.
14. Drinking water after eating reduces the acid in your mouth by 60 percent.
15. In Los Angeles, there are fewer people than there are cars.
16. A company called Browning sells knives specially designed to combat a zombie apocalypse.
17. 20% of the population has cheek-dimples.
18. You are less likely to experience a nightmare when sharing your bed with someone you trust.
19. In the UK you are legally required to stop if you run over a dog, but not a cat.
20. 36 human hearts could fit inside a giraffe’s heart.
21. 10-15 minutes of jump roping can burn over 200 calories. This makes jump roping one of the best and efficient forms of cardio.
22. The simple past tense version of the word “dare” is “durst.”
23. The people with the highest IQ’s are the most likely to use drugs.
24. The world’s longest recorded engagement lasted for 67 years.
25. There weren’t any red colored ‘MMs’ from 1976-1986.
26. A honey badger’s skin is so thick, they can withstand multiple machete strikes, arrows and spears.
27. Disney World is actually larger than 17 other countries.
28. America is losing half a million jobs to China every year.
29. 42% of the raw chicken you purchase at the supermarket is contaminated with bacteria that causes food poisoning.
30. 3% of the population was killed by WWII.
31. Men have nipples because everyone is a female until the Y chromosome kicks in. You were all girl embryos!
32. One cigarette contains enough toxic ingredients to possibly kill a person if those ingredients were directly injected into bloodstream!
33. Sarcasm decreases cortisol, a chemical linked to stress and depression.
34. Sumo wrestlers consume an average of 20,000 calories everyday.
35. After the Disney movie “Princess and the Frog” came out, more than 50 children were hospitalized with salmonella from kissing frogs.
36. Scientists say, spending too much time indoors can ruin your eyesight and weaken your immune system.
37. Because the surface of the moon has no wind or water, an astronaut’s footprint could last for millions of years.
38. The human eye has around 576 megapixels.
39. 25% of all Twitter accounts have no followers.
40. 350 slices of pizza are sold every second in America.
41. Macaulay Culkinwas paid only $100,000 for his role in Home Alone, but was paid $4.5 million for his role in Home Alone 2!
42. When baby monkeys are born they grab their mother’s legs and pull themselves out.
43. Dr. Suess actually cheated on his wife while she was sick with cancer for 13 years – When she killed herself, he married the mistress.
44. The Nazi leader, Hitler, from 1942 until his death in 1945, was addicted to crystal meth.
45. A “Panther” isn’t a real animal. It is actually a term used to describe black cougars, jaguars and leopards.
46. Drinking cold water can help speed up your metabolism and assist in weight loss.
47. It would take 1,200,000 mosquitoes all sucking at the same time to completely drain the average human of blood.
48. Memories can be strong enough to invoke the exact emotions a person felt when the experience originally happened.
49. Your immune system destroys at least one cell every day that would have become cancer if it lived.
50. Organic and nutritious food actually costs about 10 times as much as candy and junk food.